Centro Ricerche FIAT S.C.p.A. (CRF) was established in 1976 to enable the innovation, research and development needs of the FIAT Group to be satisfied. With a full-time workforce of more than 850 trained professionals, CRF offers a wide range of technical competencies and is equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories for the testing of powertrains, electro-magnetic compatibility, experimental noise and vibration analysis, driving simulation and virtual reality, in addition to facilities for the development of new materials and manufacturing processes, opto-electronics and micro-technologies. CRF was the coordinator of the FESTA support action.
- SR coordination of SASPENCE and APALACI subprojects inside PReVENT, Long experience in project managing in European, national, and internal projects.
- Realisation of demonstrator vehicles inside PReVENT (APALACI, LATERAL SAFE, SASPENCE, SAFELANE) and many other European, national, and internal projects.
- Participation in PReVENT-PROFUSION2 subproject for the definition of requirements and application of data fusion algorithms to demonstrator use cases.
- Experience on data fusion and image processing applied to experimental vehicles.
- Participation to AIDE IP. Experience on definition, implementation, and evaluation of HMI on different demonstrator vehicles.
- Participation in the LACOS European Project, on Lateral Control Systems
Relevant experience to FOTs
FOT-Net, FESTA, EuroFOT, PRE-DRIVE C2X, DRIVE C2X
Luisa Andreone, Cristina Zoldan, Filippo Visintainer, Ginafranco Burzio, Maurizio Miglietta