|Type: Field operational test|
|Tested system/service: Test site|
|Countries: The Netherlands||? test users|
|21 partners||? vehicles|
|Active from 2012 to ?|
|ditcm 4 okt.pdf|
|Joëlle van den Broek, TNO|
|Data catalogue||Tools catalogue|
|Data sets used in this FOT:
No data set is
|The following tools|
were used in this FOT:
No tool is linked
DITCM is the Dutch Integrated Testsite Cooperative Mobility. It is an initiative to share facilities and knowledge in a coordinated manner between stakeholders from industry, knowlegde institutes and government regarding Field Operational Tests for cooperative mobility. The anticipated launch of DITCM will be early 2012.
Details of Field Operational Test
Start date and duration of FOT execution
- DITCM Partners believe in cooperative technology as a strong and efficient solution for mobility problems and that this kind of technology will become very fast.
- DITCM Partners believes that in the Netherlands we have a strong position and they have the ambition to be number 1 in Europe regarding development and testing of cooperative products and services.
- For excellent and efficient development, collaboration is needed: shared facilities and shared roadmap.
- … over system boundaries: in-car, roadside units, back-offices
- … over the development chain
- … in the tripe helix: industry, knowledge, government
DITCM is about
- … collaboration on cooperative mobility
- … acceleration of new mobility concepts
- … solving mobility problems:
- Better use of existing infrastructure
- Improving traffic flow
- Increasing road safety
- Improving air quality
- Upgrading comfort
Summary, type of funding and budget
Cooperation partners and contact persons
Partners in DITCM are TNO, Rijkswaterstaat, TomTom, Fontys, TU Eindhoven, TU Delft, NHTV, Vialis, Logica, NXP, DAF, Navteq, IBM, PEEK Traffic, SRE, Brainport Development, Gemeente Helmond, Provincie Noord-Brabant, HTAS, BBZOB, Hightech Automotive Campus.